Competitors from up to 35 countries and across Australia will be seeking tourist activities and services from around the Sunshine Coast and beyond. The ability to leverage the close padding community and their daily event interaction provides a valuable market opportunity.
Competitor and Visitor Services
Due to the nature of Va'a Sprint Racing competitors will have considerable recreational time throughout the event and will be actively seeking tourist and recreational activities.
There are valuable opportunities for tourist related service providers to leverage access to the paddling community over the 11 day event and beyond. While all businesses have unique attributes and integration potential a few generic possibilities include:
- Establishment of promotion and ticketing with-in the on-site Market Village.
- Packaging standard pick up and return tours direct from the Event Site.
- Provision of on-site experience based activities to engage and visitors and promote services.
- Integrating products and services directly into the event though sponsorship and support packages.
- Samples and demonstrations.
- Delivery of activity based services directly on site.
- Advertising and promotion through competitor and visitor packages, announcements, and signage.
- Giveaways and competition prizes.
Like to know more? Contact Us and we can explore the opportunities.
Event Establishment Products and Service
Staging a world class international event requires significant resources from an extensive range of suppliers. Getting involved at the establishment stage provides the opportunity to achieve high levels of integration into the event and maximises promotional exposure through event marketing activities.
Contact Us to get involved and support this unique event.