Australian Competitor Information
This information is relevant for Australian paddlers only
The Va'a World Sprints 2016 will have a major impact on outrigging in Australia and we need to actively promote and support it to as many countries, clubs, paddlers as possible. This is a great opportunity for the Australian paddling community and we need your help. So please join us as a Paddler Emissary.
Australian Area Co-OrdinatorConnie Withrington, firstname.lastname@example.org
Competition DirectorTrish Johnston, email@example.com
The Australian Area co-Ordinator manages the qualifying and registration process for all Australian paddlers and you must submit Intent Nomination Forms to the Area Co-Ordniator. All Intent Information documents for Australian paddlers are available from the dropdown below.
Intent Forms are available in Excel or pdf format allowing direct input / saving and emailing or you may print to complete. To use direct input on a pdf use the pdf Add Text tool Fill & Sign option.
- Paddler Information Released by AOCRA - X
Select required title from dropdown.
- AOCRA Intent Letter Aug 2015 (pdf)
- AOCRA Intent Nomination Forms Aug 2015 (xls)
- AOCRA Club PDF Version Intent Nomination Forms Aug 2015 (pdf)
- AOCRA Elite PDF Version Intent Nomination Forms Aug 2015 (pdf)
- Invitation VaaWS (AOCRA) English Aug 2015 (pdf)
- IVF World Sprints Invitation Australia Aug 2015 (pdf)
- Va'a World Sprints Update Aug 2015 (pdf)
- Expression of Interest Jul 2015 (pdf)